- May be used to prevent injury, develop a post-injury strategy, or to enhance your current performance in running, hiking, and walking
- Videotaping of you from several angles, with varying speeds and with variations in footwear and/or movement patterns depending on your sport
- Analysis your movements captured on video by slowing down the recording in order to uncover the most subtle intricacies of your gait, frame by frame
- Recommendations to help you accomplish your goals which may include stretching or strengthening exercises or drills, activity modification, appropriate footwear, etc.
- Depending on findings, recommendations may be made for formal physical therapy, an injury screening, or a more in depth evaluation and troubleshooting of your body mechanics